To install the chat code in your store, the first step is to get the code in Jivochat Deshboard. To do this, go to Manage > Channels > Channel Settings.
Now click on “installation”
Now that you have the installation code, go to your account on the Store Hippo platform and click on “Startup Widgets” and then click on “Add New”:
After clicking on “Add New”, a new page will appear and you should follow these steps:
- In the Name field, provide the name of the startup widget.
- Under the Template section, paste the script code that you have copied.
- In the Append To field, select the Head option.
- Select the Publish option to activate the widget.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.
Now, the JivoChat will be added to your store. Your users can communicate with you through it.